A Niche Website is a small website focused on one particular topic which shares all the information relevant to the topic that is both useful and interesting for the target audience.
A niche website can be of few pages or even of hundreds of pages depending upon the size of the niche.
1. People who have an interest in a very specific topic within a large domain.
For example, in large a domain like Yoga, you can choose specific sub-domain such as ‘Yoga to lose weight.’
2. People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
1. Ability to create Niche website based on specific sub-domain using Wordpress, Blogger or other available software and tools.
2. Ability to promote the website using social media, ads etc.
You can start a Niche Website within a day. But creating a good content for the website might take time.
1. Write out as many niche site ideas as you can, using the sub-domain that interests you the most.
2. Narrow down your niche idea based on finding the answers to the following questions:
3. Create at least 10 articles of rich content with 1000 words that will provide value to your niche targeted audience.
4. Sign up for at least 2 affiliate programs that offer products related to your niche with more than 50% commissions.
5. Do keyword research and find at least 15-20 niche relevant search terms and try to rank your site for them.
6. Try to network with the owners of the authority blogs in your niche and find guest blogging opportunities.
Promote the products relevant to the topic of your niche website by placing affiliate links in the content and sidebar of your site.
Try to get more visitors to your site by doing SEO, forum marketing, social media and paid ads. More people visit your niche site and buy products through your affiliate link, more money you make.
How about creating 10 more Niche Websites with every site generating $500 a month in affiliate commission that would be $5000 of passive income per month.