Is Your Business Ready for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday November 27th and 28th.
Last Year Online Shoppers spent 7.4 Billions dollars during the 27th and 28th of November 2019. This year shoppers are expected to spend $148 billion dollars. Make sure your business is ready with the Black Friday Customers.
Black Friday Six Figure Checklist
Shoppers are going to be actively looking for good deals and researching products and services on search engines like Google. So make sure your products or services are SEO Friendly, so that your products are showing up in search engines.
Make sure your website is functioning correctly. Noone wants to shop on a slow website. And, if your website is slow, is it capable of having multiple shoppers visiting it at one time or will it crash?
Make sure your Products or Services have great descriptions. No one wants to have to message you directly or call you to inquire about an item.
Marketing For Black Friday
1.Add a Home page Black Friday Banner
2.Make sure you have abandoned cart emails set in place.
3. Increase average order spend by offering promotions with minimum spend.
4. Be sure to have a reward system in place for referrals.
5.Use our Black Friday Hashtag lists for more sales opportunities.
6.Create a sequence that leads up to Black Friday to create anticipation.
7.Cross promote with other Businesses that don't compete with your business but share the same target audience.
8.Use Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook Ads to spread the news about your Black Friday Specials and Event.
9. Retarget people who have visited your site in the last 90 days with Facebooks ads.
10. Use Emails to spread the news about your specials.
11. Create Gift Bundles or Packages for him or her.
12. Free Gift with a purchase of ...
13. Increase ad spend to promote your offers.
GET A FREE AUDIT NOW AND I CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET READY!